- Fill medium saucepan ⅔ full of water and bring to boil over medium heat. Add couscous and cook until tender, about 6 minutes. Drain.
- Cut 2 inches off bottom of asparagus and discard. Cut remaining sections of asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
- Fill medium saucepan ½ full of water and bring to boil over medium heat. Add asparagus and cook for 2 minutes. Drain asparagus.
- Add olive oil to large sauté pan set over medium heat. Add scallions and carrot and sauté until tender. Add chicken stock to pan then add couscous and asparagus. Add salt and pepper to taste, and cook for 2 minutes.
Sweet Pea Mint Sauce
- Fill medium saucepan ⅔ full of water and bring to boil over medium heat. Add fresh peas and cook 3-5 minutes or until tender. If using frozen peas, cook for 2 minutes. Drain and reserve.
- Heat olive oil in medium saucepan set over medium heat and add shallots. Sweat shallots until tender.
- Add ½ cup stock to pan and then add peas. Stir to combine.
- Remove pan from heat and add yogurt and mint. Purée mixture in blender. Add additional stock if necessary to adjust thickness of sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Note: For smoother sauce, strain through a fine sieve.
- Heat large sauté pan set over high heat for 2 minutes. Add olive and canola oils to pan and heat for an additional 2 minutes. If oil begins to smoke, let pan cool before adding fish.
- Place fish skin side down and let cook 2-3 minutes. Turn fish and cook for additional 2-3 minutes. Remove fish from pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, place spoonful of couscous on plate. Place piece of fish on top of couscous and drizzle with mint sauce.