- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and set aside. Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Drizzle oil over potatoes. Toss with sugar, salt, and nutmeg.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on two large rimmed baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Roast 20 minutes or until undersides are lightly browned.
- While potatoes are baking, cut pears into 1-inch cubesand toss with lemon juice.
- Remove potatoes from oven and add pears, cranberries, and pecans. Toss gently and spread into a single layer. Return to oven and roast for an additional 15−20 minutes or until potatoes are soft and caramelized.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar to serve.