5 ¾ cups
1½ cups peach nectar
1½ cups water
1¼ cups rosemary simple syrup*
1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
1⅓ cups water
1 cup sugar
4 (5-inch) fresh rosemary stalks
*Rosemary Simple Syrup
Rosemary Simple Syrup
- Combine the water, sugar and rosemary in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until the sugar is melted.
- Pour the syrup through a wire mesh sieve and into a container, removing the rosemary stalks and leaves.
- Let the syrup cool and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- In a 2-quart container, combine the peach nectar, water, Rosemary Simple Syrup and fresh lemon juice. Stir well.
In a 2-quart container, combine the peach nectar, water, rosemary simple syrup and fresh lemon juice. Stir well.
- from Chef Brian Sonoskus of Tupelo Honey Café, Asheville, North Carolina