Make the award-winning bar Billy Sunday’s spicy SPF 100 cocktail recipe. The sweetness of the mango syrup helps cool the pleasant heat of the drink and the summer heat. Sit and sip by the pool with this delectable drink.
2 dash hot sauce
1½ ounce Lunazul Reposado Tequila
½ ounce Aperol
1 ounce mango syrup
¾ ounce lime juice
2 dash Peychaud’s Bitters
1 container mango puree
1 quart simple syrup
For the mango syrup
For the simple syrup
- Dip rim of glass in hot sauce then Tajín. Set aside.
- In a shaker tin filled with ice, combine all ingredients and shake until chilled. Strain into prepared glass and add ice.
For the simple syrup:
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine equal parts sugar and water and bring to a boil. Boil for 10 minutes, then set aside until completely cool.
For the mango syrup:
1. In a bowl, whisk to combine mango puree and simple syrup.
- Recipe from Billy Sunday, Charlotte, North Carolina