- To make gnocchi, combine all gnocchi ingredients in the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with paddle attachment. Mix on medium-high until a dough forms (30−45 seconds).
- Remove dough and let rest on a work surface for about 5 minutes. Gently roll bits of dough on surface until they are about ⅔ of an inch thick. Cut into ¾-inch-thick strips.
- Place on a sheet pan and freeze for later use or boil immediately. If using immediately, drop gnocchi in heavily salted boiling water. When gnocchi float they are done.
- For sauce, heat olive oil in a large sauté pan. Add artichokes and zucchini. Sauté 1 minute to get a little color.
- Add leeks and garlic. Deglaze with white wine. Add vegetable stock and peas. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss in cooked gnocchi and serve. Top with parmesan.