- Combine first four ingredients in a blender and starting at a lower speed, purée well.
- Turn the speed up and continue to blend until completely emulsified.
- Season with salt and pepper. (Note: I like to go heavy on the pepper.)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Combine water and sugar in a small sauce pot and bring to a simmer. Add hazelnuts and simmer for two minutes.
- Strain nuts from simple syrup mixture and spread out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes, rotating every 5 minutes, then remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Place in mixing bowl and season with a touch of salt and cocoa powder until evenly coated.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and set aside in refrigerator until ready for use.
In a large mixing bowl, combine greens, sliced strawberries, and vinaigrette to taste (you’ll have some dressing left over). Season lightly with salt and pepper and top with hazelnuts and feta.