- In stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, add yeast and water to bowl. Whisk on high speed for 1 minute.
- Change mixer attachment to dough hook and add flour and mix on low speed for 5 minutes.
- Let rest for ten minutes.
- Add salt and mix for another 7 minutes.
- Place dough in greased and covered container in refridgerator for 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Roast Carmen peppers on grill until charred. Then, wrap peppers in plastic wrap or place in paper bag to steam them. Peel and remove seeds. Set aside.
- Grill corn whole on cob with salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil until charred, about 8 minutes.
- Place dough on floured surface and roll to desired thickness.
- Cut corn off cob and sprinkle on pizza along with pancetta.
- Top with ricotta, salt and Aleppo chili oil.
- In the oven, broil the pizza for 4-5 min, or until crust is golden brown.
- Finish with Calabrian chili oil to taste, basil and Parmesan.