- In a large pot and over medium-high heat, cook pancetta until lightly crispy and most of the fat has rendered, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and add diced onion, carrot, and celery to the pot. Cook until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Add ground pork and cook for 15 minutes. Add tomato conserva or paste and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add white wine and reduce by 2/3, approximately 15 minutes. Add crushed tomatoes and continue to cook for 30 minutes. (At this point you can cool and store the sauce for future use if desired.)
- If serving immediately, cook pasta until slightly under al dente. Add pasta to the sauce and cook for 2 minutes. Add the parsley, olive oil, butter, and half of the cheese.
- Divide among plates and top with remaining grated cheese.