2 pounds elbow pasta, cooked
2 quarts whole milk
½ cup flour
½ cup butter
2 tablespoons dijon mustard
2 tablespoons Worcestershire
2 cups Sharp cheddar
2 cups mozzarella cheese
2 cups pepperjack cheese
1 tablespoon nutmeg
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat pot to medium high heat and add butter. Allow butter to melt then add flour.
- With a wooden spoon stir flour with butter for about 3 minutes until bubbly.
- Add in whole milk, mustard, Worcestershire, nutmegs, salt and pepper.
- Turn off heat and add cheese saving some for the top .
- In a baking pan pour in pasta and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees cover with foil for 30 minutes or until center is bubbly.
- Remove foil and allow to brown serve immediately.
- From Tiffany Derry, Roots Southern Table, Houston, Texas