- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook cream of wheat with butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat until slightly golden brown. Slowly add milk and cook until slightly thickened. Gradually add eggs, stirring constantly 2 minutes. If mixture is too thick, add more milk.
- Remove from heat. Add cream or cottage cheese, Romano or kefalotiri cheese, feta cheese, green onions, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Arrange 7 generously buttered filo sheets in a greased 15×11×2-inch baking pan. Pour in cheese mixture. Cover with 6-7 buttered filo sheets. Brush with butter. Seal edges.
- With a sharp knife cut through top layers of filo to mark pieces. Bake on lowest rack 40 minutes. Cover with parchment paper if filo browns too quickly.