- For cornmeal crust combine flour, cornmeal, butter, Tabasco, black pepper, and salt in a food processor. Pulse until mix resembles crumbs. With processor running, slowly add water until a dough forms. Remove dough from processor, wrap, and chill until needed, at least 30 minutes.
- For tomato basil galette, begin by whipping ricotta and lemon zest in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll cornmeal dough out on a floured surface into a round approximately 17 inches in diameter and ¼ inch thick. Place onto a greased sheet pan.
- Spread ricotta evenly in the center of the dough, leaving 3 inches around the edges. Cover the ricotta with basil leaves. Fan out slices of heirloom tomato, slightly overlapping each other on top of basil. Season with salt, black pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil. Fold the edges of the crust over tomatoes.
- Bake galette in preheated oven for 20–25 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before cutting.
- While galette is cooking, mix arugula and Sun Gold tomatoes in a bowl. Season with salt, black pepper, and olive oil.
- Cut galette into six even wedges. Top each with arugula and tomato salad.