One of the latest cities to emerge as a culinary destination, Charlotte is full of international chefs and inventive artisans who are reinterpreting Southern cuisine and cocktails. Plan your trip to the Queen City with a giveaway from the Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority. The lucky winner can put their skills to the test at the US National Whitewater Center—home to the world’s largest man-made whitewater river—then relax with a cold one from Brewers at 4001 Yancey before taking in the city’s skyline views from Fahrenheit’s rooftop bar.
What you’ll win:
- A two-night stay at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Uptown
- Two adult day-passes to the US National Whitewater Center
- A $50 gift card to Brewers at 4001 Yancey
- A meal for two at Sea Level NC
- A meal for two at Fahrenheit
- Five (12-ounce) bottles of Sum Bucha’s award-winning, small-batch kombucha
- The Chocolate Trifecta Collection from Secret Chocolatier
- A two-pack of craft barbecue sauce from Ogre Sauce
Submissions end March 31, 2020.
Learn more about the Queen City and plan your next getaway at charlottesgotalot.com.
- by Erin Byers Murray