One of the latest cities to emerge as a culinary destination, Charlotte is full of international chefs and inventive artisans who are reinterpreting Southern cuisine and cocktails. Plan your trip to the Queen City with a giveaway from the Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority. The lucky winner can put their skills to the test at the US National Whitewater Center—home to the world’s largest man-made whitewater river—then relax with a cold one from Brewers at 4001 Yancey before taking in the city’s skyline views from Fahrenheit’s rooftop bar.
What you’ll win:
- A two-night stay at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Uptown
- Two adult day-passes to the US National Whitewater Center
- A $50 gift card to Brewers at 4001 Yancey
- A meal for two at Sea Level NC
- A meal for two at Fahrenheit
- Five (12-ounce) bottles of Sum Bucha’s award-winning, small-batch kombucha
- The Chocolate Trifecta Collection from Secret Chocolatier
- A two-pack of craft barbecue sauce from Ogre Sauce
To read the official giveaway rules, click here.
Submissions end March 31, 2020.
Learn more about the Queen City and plan your next getaway at charlottesgotalot.com.