This spring, craft the perfect weekend getaway to Winston-Salem. As the birthplace of North Carolina craft beer––Moravians began setting the trend here in the late 1700s––it comes as no surprise that you can create your own Craft Draft Crawl and hop between seven local breweries. Enjoy a two-night stay at the Historic Brookstown Inn, nestled in the heart of downtown and within walking distance of Old Salem Museums & Gardens.
Discover what happens when a chemist, a lawyer, and an accountant walk into a bar (and start a brewery) at Wise Man Brewing, then hop over to Foothills Brewing with its award-winning suds, all-hops-on-deck beer school, and full-service restaurant to enjoy a perfectly paired dinner for two.
What you’ll win:
- Two nights’ accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- $50 gift certificate to Foothills Brewing
- $25 gift card to Wise Man Brewing
- Admission for two to Old Salem Museum’s & Gardens ($54)
- Two “Visit Winston-Salem” pint glasses
To read the official giveaway rules, click here.
Submissions end May 31, 2019.
Learn more about Winston-Salem and plan your next getaway at www.visitwinstonsalem.com.
Mentioned in this post: