- Combine all ingredients over ice, and stir until chilled.
- Garnish with lemon peel.
Pumpkin Seed Milk and Turbinado Syrup
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Carve your Halloween pumpkin and place seeds on baking pan. Place seeds in oven and bake 40 minutes.
- Soak roasted seeds in water for 3 hours (1 part seeds to 3 parts water).
- Add soaked seeds and water to vitamix blender and purée. Strain through mesh strainer, nut milk bag, or cheese cloth.
- Combine 1 part of seed milk with 2 parts Turbinado sugar in pot and over medium-low heat. Stir until sugar is melted.
- Refrigerate in sealed container.