High Rise seltzers are Charleston-based and the perfect mixer for mocktail making year-round. CBD-infused with natural ingredients and benefits, they add an effervescent spritz to your favorite non-alcoholic beverages. This gingerberry bliss mocktail combines a Blueberry High Rise Seltzer with fresh blueberries, a sweet maple ginger simple syrup, and a touch of thyme for a refreshing sipper for any season.
Makes 1 mocktail
Make the maple ginger syrup
- Place ingredients in a medium-sized pot on high heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until reduced.
- Take off the heat and let it cool completely.
- Fine strain into an airtight container.
Make the mocktail
- In a shaker add blueberries, maple ginger syrup, lemon juice, thyme, and non-alcoholic bitters
- Muddle until incorporated.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Fine strain into your glass of choice.
- Top with High Rise Blueberry Seltzer.
- Garnish with a few blueberries.
Recipe ByMatt & Libiss Skinner of High Rise Dry Bar in Charleston