Are you looking for a little bit of everything on the table at your next get-together? This is the recipe for you. This dip is loaded with beans, cheese, ground beef, and sour cream—but that’s just the beginning! Marry those classic seven-layer dip flavors with two types of barbecue sauce and dill pickle chips, and you’ve got the perfect combo for flavor lovers looking for their next adventure.
1½ pounds ground beef
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
¾ cup Sweet Dixie Bar-B-Que Sauce
2 (16-ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans
8 ounces sour cream
⅓ cup Martin’s Alabama White Bar-B-Que sauce
8-ounce package colby jack cheese, shredded
1 cup dill pickle chips, roughly chopped
½ medium-sized red onion, diced (about ½ cup)
½ cup scallions, chopped, green parts only (about half a bunch)
1 large bag ridged potato chips, for serving
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and line a plate with paper towels. Add ground beef, black pepper, and salt to pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes. Remove beef from skillet, draining off any excess fat, and cool slightly on a paper towel-lined plate. Return beef to pan and mix with Sweet Dixie sauce.
- Meanwhile, pour beans into a colander and let sit for at least 5 minutes, allowing excess liquid to drain off. Do not rinse.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together sour cream and Alabama white sauce.
- Spread beans on bottom of a two-quart container in an even layer. Pour sour cream mixture on top and spread until even. Top with an even layer of shredded cheese, followed by ground beef mixture.
- Sprinkle chopped pickles, red onion, and scallion on top and serve with potato chips.