- In double boiler, set over simmering water, melt chocolate and stir until smooth.
- In small saucepan, heat cream just until small bubbles form on top. Whisk into melted chocolate
- Add banana purée, stir, then add melted peanut butter and butter. Whisk until homogenous and shiny, a dark ganache.
- Place plastic wrap directly over ganache to prevent skin from forming and rest overnight in refrigerator.
- Once set, use melon baller to scoop out ganache balls.
- Ensure hands are cool, and roll truffles to even rounds with palms.
- Place peanuts in bowl and roll truffles in nuts to evenly coat. Refrigerate.