This spiced citrus sparkle mocktail is perfect for the holiday season, or a sipper to sustain you through winter. With a tart cranberry simple syrup, a High Rise Grapefruit Seltzer base, and essences of clove and cinnamon, this non alcoholic drink embraces the season.
Makes 1 mocktail
Make the spiced cranberry syrup
- Add ingredients to a medium-sized pot on high heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Muddle cranberries until incorporated.
- Fine strain into an airtight container
Make the mocktail
- Add spiced cranberry syrup, lemon juice, and nonalcoholic bitters to a shaker.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Fine strain into your glass of choice and add ice.
- Top with a High Rise Grapefruit Seltzer. Stir.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel
Recipe ByMatt & Libiss Skinner of High Rise Dry Bar in Charleston